- 1 Pea + Zucchini meal
- cooking spray
- ½ cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Steam or microwave the pea + zucchini meal per the instructions in your RR box, and allow the meal to cool.
- Spray a non-stick mini-muffin tin with cooking spray. Finely chop the basil.
- Mix together the cooled quinoa, pea + zucchini meal, parmesan, garlic powder, salt, egg, and fresh basil in a small mixing bowl until well combined.
- Season with pepper and spoon the egg and quinoa mixture into the mini 8 muffin cups.
- Insert the mini muffin tray into the oven, and cook for 15 minutes. Allow the quinoa bites to cool slightly before serving.
Makes 8 quinoa bites.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Peas are surprisingly high in fiber with 8.8g per cup! Fiber helps ‘good’ bacteria thrive in your tiny human’s gut, and supports satiety and laxation.