By Jill McIntosh
2 Peas + Zucchini Meals
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Steam the meals, as usual. Allow to cool.
3. Drain off all excess water, and roughly mash.
4. Combine the mashed meals with the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
5. Using your hands, shape the mixture into 8 rounded tots.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the tots halfway through.
BONUS: Add a little chopped onion, garlic, or herbs for even more flavor!
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Packed with protein, fiber and calcium, these bite-sized gems help your tiny human build new muscle and bone, and promote healthy digestion.