- 2 Peas + Zucchini Meals
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam the meals, as usual. Allow to cool.
- Drain off all excess water, and roughly mash.
- Combine the mashed meals with the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into 8 rounded tots.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the tots halfway through.
Bonus: Add a little chopped onion, garlic, or herbs for even more flavor!
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Packed with protein, fiber and calcium, these bite-sized gems help your tiny human build new muscle and bone, and promote healthy digestion.