1 Sweet potato + mango meal
½ large banana
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup old fashioned oats
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp creamy almond butter
1. Preheat the oven at 350℉.
2. Spray a non-stick mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Steam or microwave the sweet potato + mango meal per the instructions in your RR box. Allow the meal to cool.
4. Puree the cooled sweet potato + mango meal together with banana in a food processor or a blender. Alternatively, you can mash with a fork.
5. Add the sweet potato puree, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, old fashioned oats, maple syrup, egg, and almond butter to a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well-combined.
5. Spoon the oatmeal mixture into 10 mini muffin cups.
6. Insert the mini-muffin tin into the oven, and cook for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow the oatmeal bites to cool slightly before serving.
Makes 10 oatmeal bites.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Almonds offer more protein, fiber, vitamin E and calcium than any other tree nut, and are nutrient-dense choice for young and old!