- Cooking spray
- 1 Sweet potato + mango meal
- ½ large banana
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
- Preheat the oven at 350℉.
- Spray a non-stick mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Steam or microwave the sweet potato + mango meal per the instructions in your RR box. Allow the meal to cool.
- Puree the cooled sweet potato + mango meal together with banana in a food processor or a blender. Alternatively, you can mash with a fork.
- Add the sweet potato puree, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, old fashioned oats, maple syrup, egg, and almond butter to a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- Spoon the oatmeal mixture into 10 mini muffin cups.
- Insert the mini-muffin tin into the oven, and cook for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow the oatmeal bites to cool slightly before serving.
Makes 10 oatmeal bites.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Almonds offer more protein, fiber, vitamin E and calcium than any other tree nut, and are nutrient-dense choice for young and old!