- 1 Sweet Potato + Mango meal
- 1 pitted date
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- Steam the meal as usual, cool, and drain off all excess water.
- Add the cooled meal, date, and almond butter to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the coconut flakes, oats, and salt and mix until combined.
- Form the mixture into 8 even balls.
Makes 8 energy balls.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
These tropical bites are brimming with beta carotene and vitamin C to protect vision, and strengthen the immune system in humans big and small.