Thanksgiving is a holiday all about cooking & eating (emphasis on that last part). Include your tiny human in all the holiday feasting and festivities this year. Check out @whatrobineats’ delicious take on Thanksgiving stuffing using Raised Real!
1 @raisedreal butternut squash, pear, ground pumpkin seeds, nutmeg, and coconut butter meal
4 slices gluten free bread, diced into cubes
1 whole egg
1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Spray six muffin cups with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a single layer, place the bread cubes on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes, or until barely toasted. Remove and set aside.
- Whisk the vegetable broth and egg together in a medium size bowl. Gentling mix in the @raisedreal meal and toasted bread cubes. Let the mixture sit for ten minutes to ensue the liquid is completely soaked up by the bread pieces.
- Using a tablespoon, transfer mounds of the stuffing mixture to each muffin tin. Be sure to tightly pack the stuffing in each of the muffin cups. This will make sure the mixture adheres to itself and the muffins don’t fall apart.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before removing from the muffin tin and make sure it’s not too hot before serving to your little one!