- 1 Spinach + Banana Meal
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Steam and puree the meal, as usual. Allow the puree to cool.
- Spoon the puree into a medium mixing bowl. Add the eggs and baking powder to the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Spray a large frying non-stick frying pan with cooking spray, and place pan on the stove. Turn the stove on to medium heat.
- Pour small spoonfuls of batter into the frying pan. When bubbles begin to form on top, flip the pancakes. Cook until heated through and firm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and enjoy!
Makes 6-8 mini pancakes.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Eggs are an excellent source of choline; a vitamin-like nutrient essential for brain and nervous system development.