1 Sweet potato + mango meal
¼ cup whole milk ricotta
1 whole wheat pita
1. Preheat the oven to 400℉.
2. Steam or microwave the sweet potato + mango meal per the instructions in your RR box (do not puree), and allow to cool.
3. Spread the ricotta evenly over the pita bread and sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Distribute the cooked sweet potato + mango meal over ricotta and cinnamon.
5. Place the pizza on a cookie sheet or baking tray. Insert the baking tray into the oven at bake at 400℉ for 10-15 minutes or until crispy around the edges.
6. Drizzle with honey before serving.
Makes 1 mini pizza.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
A quarter of a cup of ricotta cheese provides approximately 20% of the daily recommended calcium intake for 1-3 year olds. Calcium is known as a bone-building nutrient however it also supports blood vessels, muscle function, and nerve transmission.