- 1 Sweet potato + mango meal
- ¼ cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 whole wheat pita
- Cinnamon, sprinkle
- Honey, drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Steam or microwave the sweet potato + mango meal per the instructions in your RR box (do not puree), and allow to cool.
- Spread the ricotta evenly over the pita bread and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Distribute the cooked sweet potato + mango meal over ricotta and cinnamon.
- Place the pizza on a cookie sheet or baking tray. Insert the baking tray into the oven at bake at 400℉ for 10-15 minutes or until crispy around the edges.
- Drizzle with honey before serving.
Makes 1 mini pizza.
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
A quarter of a cup of ricotta cheese provides approximately 20% of the daily recommended calcium intake for 1-3 year olds. Calcium is known as a bone-building nutrient however it also supports blood vessels, muscle function, and nerve transmission.