- 2 Sweet Potato + Mango meals
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small food processor, grind the graham crackers into crumbs, then mix in the melted coconut oil. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 6 inch round baking dish*. Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, steam the Sweet Potato + Mango meals until heated through, then set aside to cool slightly. Transfer the meals into the food processor, along with the remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crust and return to the oven for 25 minutes, until the edges are set, but the center jiggles slightly.
*If you don’t have a 6 inch baking dish, use two small ramekins or muffin tins!
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOUR TINY HUMAN
Sweet potatoes are high in iron and Vitamins A and C to support a healthy immune system to help your tiny human fend off those playground germs.